Asian Futures Trading Group Earns Asian Commodities Trading Award
Asian Futures Trading Group has been named one of 30 leading commodities traders in Asia, an award program held by the Asian Trading Authorities. www.asian-ftg.com
Alongside representatives from leading Hong Kong companies, Michael Tian Janguo, CEO of Asian Futures Trading Group received the award at an event officiated by the Chief Official of Trade and Asian Affairs, in Hong Kong.
Asian Futures Trading Group the company has grown revenues to almost 90% every year. Four new markets were added last year and Asian Futures Trading Group now trades in 32 countries across the world. Twenty-seven nationalities are represented in the company’s 300 staff, which has almost doubled since last year.
In selecting Asian Futures Trading Group, the Award Winning panel cited the following reasons for the company’s success:
· Be the first in the market - pioneers have the advantage of being one step ahead
· Have a solid roadmap for entering new markets that can be adapted to match local conditions
· Stay close to your customers
· Recruit staff with local knowledge, language and culture
· Hold on to your values
· Be a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be
· Nurture a winning network of customers and suppliers, together we create mutual, enduring value.
· Maximize long-term return to shareowners while being mindful of our overall responsibilities.
· Be a highly effective, lean and fast-moving organization.
About Asian Futures Trading Group
Asian FTG is an independent commodities and futures advisory firm located in Hong Kong. Asian Futures Trading Group offers the latest in order entry technology coupled with 24-hour execution and clearing on exchanges worldwide. Clearing more than 100,000 client accounts, the firm provides a full range of services to the industry’s largest global network of introducing brokers (IBs) and to commercial, institutional, international and individual clients. These include more than 200 IBs and many of the world's largest financial, industrial and agricultural institutions. We do not engage in proprietary trading; all of our business focuses on our valued clients. www.asian-ftg.com